When you arrive, you will pay at the gate as usual. $30/night for motorhome/RV's/Toy Haulers for the pits. This includes 2 adults, if you have more than 2 adults in your motorhome/RV/Toy Hauler, etc. you will pay an additional $10/adult/day.
Tow Vehicles are $10/day/adult.
Spectators are $10/day/adult.
Pit parking is 1st come, 1st served. Only take up as much room as you need, DO NOT SPREAD OUT!
All motorhomes/RV's/toy hauler's are on the land side of the pits (right side as you enter the pit area).
All pits are perpendicular to the water, do not set up parallel to the water.
Must keep the fire lane clear at all times.
Motorhomes/RV's/Toy Haulers, Etc. and all pit parking on the land side of the pits must push back as far as possible to the "green belt". Again must keep the fire lane clear and as wide as possible.
Registration will be inside the pavilion starting on Thursday at 10:30 a.m. and closing at 4:00 p.m. Registration will re-open on Friday morning at 7:00 a.m. and close at 8:00 a.m.
Driver's meeting is 8:00 a.m. inside the pavilion.
Questions, please call (310) 318-4012
We are now accepting nominations for the 2022 SCSC board of director election. Terms are one year for each of the below positions and they go up for re-election every year in December.
Positions open for nominations:
- Race Secretary
- 7th Board Member
Nominees must be current SCSC members in good standing. If you are interested in becoming more involved and want to run for a position on the SCSC board of directors for 2022, please reach out to Jody Tepper (818-321-6754 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ross Wallach (310-318-4012 or email@example.com) by November 1st.
Date: November 27, 2021
Location: Pavilion at La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ
The 2021 General Membership Meeting will be held immediately following the awards ceremony for the 75th Annual Thanksgiving Regatta.
Please read for Lake Ming National Championships Presented by Nick Rose Insurance:
- We cannot set up until Friday morning at 8:00 a.m. Please DO NOT come to the pits and set up prior.
- We will have inspection/registration starting at 8:00 a.m. on Friday for those that wish to test (paid) from Noon to 5:00 p.m. We will hold a driver's meeting for those testing on Friday at 11:30 a.m. at the judges stand on the island.
- Registration, as mentioned will open at 8:00 a.m. and close at 5:00 p.m. on Friday. It will re-open at 7:00 a.m. and close at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday. Driver's meeting on Sat/Sun is at 8:00 a.m. at the judges stand on the island.
- All outboards must have a drip pan/tarp under their engine(s) on the grass.
- Do NOT spread out, please take only enough pit space for yourself. DO NOT PARK PARRALEL TO THE WATER, ALL TRAILERS MUST PARK PERPENDICULAR TO THE WATER (ie: the way the parking spots are lined out)!
- ALL motorhomes must park on the opposite side of the pit lane (fence side) no motorhomes may park on the waterside.
Questions regarding registration, please contact Jody Tepper - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-321-6754
For all other questions, please contact Ross (310) 318-4012
Looking forward to a great, safe weekend of racing!
Ross Wallach, Race Director