Dec. 31 — Last day to submit proposals to the Rules Committee
Please submit any rule change proposals to the Rules Committee chair by December 31, 2021.
- Proposals must be in writing and presented by an owner and/or driver from the class for which the rule is proposed. The only exception would be a safety rule that applies to multiple classes.
- The proposal request must state the current rule and the proposed changed, please use this form. The rule books can be found on the SCSC website under Information>Forms & Rules.
- Proposals will only be accepted from teams that have raced SCSC events within the past 12 months.
Rule change proposals received by December 31, 2021 will be reviewed by the SCSC Rules Committee and if deemed acceptable will be presented to the owners and drivers of that class for a vote. A majority vote (51%) of the class for which the rule is proposed must be received for the rule to be passed and incorporated as a new rule for the upcoming 2022 season.
Rule Committee Chair
Email – email@example.com (preferred method)
Fax – (818) 997-4278
Mail – 10115 Gaviota Ave, North Hills, CA 91343
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Jeannie or Ross.
Date: November 27, 2021
Location: Pavilion at La Paz County Park, Parker, AZ
The 2021 General Membership Meeting will be held immediately following the awards ceremony for the 75th Annual Thanksgiving Regatta.
Date: September 25-26, 2021
Location: Lake Ming, Bakersfield, CA
Friday Test Session
- Testing will be on Friday Sept. 24 from 12:00 p.m. till 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Teams must pre-register for testing
- Cost: $75/boat
- $100/boat if signing up for testing day of.
- Teams must check in, receive their credentials and provide payment prior to hitting the water for testing.
Date: August 7-8, 2021
Location: Marine Stadium, Long Beach, CA
Race Fuel: Contact Brian Busby with Amber Racing Fuels at (949) 870-5773. Click here for fuel rate sheet.
Motorhome spots will be available to reserve on a 1st come 1st serve basis on July 7th @ 6 p.m. PDT. Please read the rules completely prior to requesting a spot.
Vendors can set up after 11:00 am on Friday (not before please) or before 7:00 am on Saturday/Sunday. Vendor spots are 1st come, 1st serve and SCSC reserves the right to move a vendor if deemed necessary. We will have overnight security specifically for the Vendor Midway. Parking is available on the street or you can pay $20/day to park inside the venue.
You will receive your tickets upon arrival. Please make your check payable to SCSC when you visit the vendor registration area.
If interested in becoming a vendor, please click on the rate sheet and contact Ross Wallach (310) 318-4012 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Public
Gates open at 8:00 a.m. Saturday and Sunday
9:00 a.m. - Practice
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Racing
No pre-sale tickets. Tickets are available at the gate each day.
- $20 Adult admission per day
- $10 Child admission (ages 5-10) per day, kids under 5 are free
- Military with active ID free
- Parking $20 per day
Coolers are allowed, no alcohol. All coolers are subject to search.
Beer Garden on-site
V-Drive boat display and Vendors (food and merchandise)
Bring chairs to sit and enjoy the races!