Please read for Lake Ming National Championships Presented by Nick Rose Insurance:
- We cannot set up until Friday morning at 8:00 a.m. Please DO NOT come to the pits and set up prior.
- We will have inspection/registration starting at 8:00 a.m. on Friday for those that wish to test (paid) from Noon to 5:00 p.m. We will hold a driver's meeting for those testing on Friday at 11:30 a.m. at the judges stand on the island.
- Registration, as mentioned will open at 8:00 a.m. and close at 5:00 p.m. on Friday. It will re-open at 7:00 a.m. and close at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday. Driver's meeting on Sat/Sun is at 8:00 a.m. at the judges stand on the island.
- All outboards must have a drip pan/tarp under their engine(s) on the grass.
- Do NOT spread out, please take only enough pit space for yourself. DO NOT PARK PARRALEL TO THE WATER, ALL TRAILERS MUST PARK PERPENDICULAR TO THE WATER (ie: the way the parking spots are lined out)!
- ALL motorhomes must park on the opposite side of the pit lane (fence side) no motorhomes may park on the waterside.
Questions regarding registration, please contact Jody Tepper - email@example.com or call 818-321-6754
For all other questions, please contact Ross (310) 318-4012
Looking forward to a great, safe weekend of racing!
Ross Wallach, Race Director