Archives for August 2021
We have an update for the 2021 Inboard Nationals. The LCQ heats (if applicable) and Finals will be run Saturday morning at Bakersfield in September. This will be separate from the heats for Bakersfield which will start after the Nationals are run.
LCQ – SE, GPS 100, CB
Final (Nationals) – CB, Classic Endurance, SE, GPS 100, UBF, Mod VP Classic, GN
We are currently looking into the possibility of a Friday test session for this event. Once we have that confirmed, we will communicate it out.
- The pits will open up at 8:00 a.m. on Friday August 6th (NOT BEFORE)
- ABSOLUTELY NO lining up on Appian Way on Friday August 6th. As in previous years, please go directly into the main parking at the closed end of the stadium and wait to be brought up.
- Jay Littlejohn has a master plan for the pits. If you haven’t spoke to him, please call him at (951) 532-5333 and let him know your info (i.e., trailer type, etc.)
- All race teams need a current 10 BC (at a minimum) fire extinguisher. This means the fire extinguisher needs to have a 2021 certification.
- ABSOLUTELY NO extra vehicles will be allowed in the pits on Friday. Please plan on parking extra vehicles in the parking lot or on the street.
- Registration will be in the pits on Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Registration will move to Race HQ (Judges Stand/Scoring Area) on Saturday & Sunday from 7:00-8:00 a.m.
- Nick Rose has put together a Drivers Party again at Legends on 2nd Due to outside seating on 2nd Street (put in during COVID) only 2 boats will be allowed. Times are 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. for drivers, family and crew.
- Drivers Meeting will be at 8:00 a.m. both Saturday & Sunday in the pits.
Any registration questions, call or email Jody (818-321-6754, firstname.lastname@example.org)
For all other questions please call (310) 318-4012.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday!