Archives for April 2021
Lake Ming Regatta Race Teams:
Below is the information for this weekend's Absolute Speed & Marine Lake Ming Regatta Presented by Nick Rose Insurance, Brink Property Management, RaceTec Pistons, Amsoil and Hot Rods & Hobbies - April 24 & 25.
- No Spectators will be allowed per Kern County Covid Guidelines.
- Race teams are allowed 8 crew members plus driver per boat. Capsule boats are allowed 4 additional crew members (total of 12 plus driver).
- Social distance is still required for non-team members.
- If experiencing any Covid-19 like symptoms do not attend. Also, if you've been in contact with anyone that is Covid-19 positive within the last 10 days do not attend.
- Pits do not open until FRIDAY, APRIL 23RD at 8:00 am. Pits are 1st come, 1st serve and please do not spread out, only take enough room for your Boat, trailer/tow vehicle.
- All Pit vehicles (RZR, UTV, ETC.) must have a sticker (SCSC to provide)
- No food vendor will be allowed per Kern County Covid-19 guidelines. Please make other arrangements for food.
- Registration will be either at Jeannie Doidge's Motorhome or on the Island (Race HQ) on Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, registration will be on the island (Race HQ) from 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Driver's meeting (mandatory all drivers and 1 crew member attend) - 8:00 a.m. Saturday morning on the Island (Race HQ).
Any questions, please contact Ross (310) 318-4012 or firstname.lastname@example.org